Evaluating internet sources: Quickly and safely with the RADAR method
The internet is like a vast sea of information. It is a challenge to classify this information reliably. The RADAR evaluation method supports you in critically examining websites so that you can use them competently in a scientific context.
|Title||Date||Duration||No. Places available/total|
|Evaluating internet sources: Quickly and safely with the RADAR method (German)||26.10.2022||60 min||
20 / 20
|Evaluating internet sources: Quickly and safely with the RADAR method (German)||22.11.2022||60 min||
19 / 20
- Criteria for evaluating websites using the RADAR evaluation model.
- Subject resources of the ETH Library as an alternative to an internet research.
At the end of the course, you
- are able to evaluate a website from the internet using the RADAR assessment method,
- know where to find reliable database sources as alternative to the Internet.
- Bachelor students
- Scientific staff
- Technical and administration staff